Bad news and crisis can consume us, but public health is making progress around the world on many of the greatest challenges we face. The Public Health Power Hour, a podcast from Vital Strategies, brings thought leaders together to examine how better health can be supported across all facets of our lives, and how evidence-based policies and thoughtful leadership can help all of us live longer, healthier lives.
Subscribe to our podcast now to listen to previous episodes and be notified when new episodes come out on:
The challenges and inequities we face are overwhelming, but the leading thinkers in public health can leverage evidence, experience and expertise to devise practical solutions. Vital Strategies’ Public Health Power Hour brings together experts on air pollution, gender and racial inequity, drug overdose, tobacco control, food policy, reproductive health and other issues to discuss the world’s biggest public health challenges.
Over the past year, the Public Health Power Hour podcast has featured leading voices in global public health, including:
- Dr. Mary T. Bassett, New York State Commissioner of Health
- Linda Villarosa, Author and Journalist
- Gregg Gonsalves, Associate Professor, Department of Microbial Diseases, Yale School of Public Health
- Magda Robalo, Global Managing Director, Women in Global Health
- Her Royal Highness Princess Dina Mired of Jordan
- Mary-Ann Etiebet, Lead, Merck for Mothers & AVP, Health Equity, Merck
- Maria Sarungi-Tsehai, Founder, Change Tanzania
- James Ball, Global Editor, The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
- And many more
Listen to our recent Best of the Public Health Power Hour episode featuring highlighted episodes, hosted by Sandra Mullin and Steve Hamill from our Policy Advocacy and Communication team at Vital Strategies.
And subscribe to the Public Health Power Hour podcast on your preferred platform.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news from Vital Strategies.