Join us for our next Vital Talks event, Putting Money to Work to Prevent NCDs, on Thursday, Sept. 26.
During a week of pivotal UN events including the High-Level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage, a Climate Summit, and a High-Level Dialogue on Financing for Development, Vital Strategies invites you to a discussion on how fiscal policies can help prevent NCDs and realign incentives in favor of prevention. Our panelists will cover a varied set of fiscal policy interventions including taxation, subsidies, and investments in World Health Organization “best buys.”
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, World Health Organization
- José Luis Castro, President and CEO, Vital Strategies
- Her Royal Highness Princess Dina Mired of Jordan, President of the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) 2018- 2020
- Dr. Kelly Henning, Lead of Global Health Programs, Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Douglas Webb, Team Leader, Health and Development, United Nation Development Programme
- Nina Renshaw, Director, Policy and Advocacy, NCD Alliance
- Nandita Murukutla, Vice President, Global Policy and Research, Vital Strategies
The event will take place on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. at Meet in Place, 675 3rd Avenue, 2nd Floor, (enter on 42nd St), New York City.
Seating is limited. Register now to attend in person.
Please bring photo ID for building access.
The event will be livestreamed at vitalstrategies.org/vitaltalks.
Showing results 0-4 of 4